– Start the video with the sentence: „My name is (……) and I want to win a Beatbox Battle Wildcard.”
– The maximum clip length is limited to 120 seconds.
– You must be 16 years or older to enter this official video contest.
– Tag your video in the description and in the titel with the hashtag: #BBBWC
– Record your wildcard video in a very good sound quality on a exceptional location.
– The video must show only you doing human beatboxing sounds.
– Do not upload fake stuff or copies of other beatboxer routines.
– This contest is not country restricted you can take part from all over the world.
– The deadline of the video competition is: 31st March 2015 – 23:59pm (GMT+1)
On 29th and 30th May 2015, the who is who of the international human beatboxing community will meet in Berlin, Germany to nominate the next Beatbox Battle World Champions. More than 150 professional vocal percussion artists from over 40 countries will compete in 4 different contest categories: Men-, Female-, Tag Team- and Crew Battle. All competitors had to qualify for the official championship through national Beatbox Battle events. Every non qualified beatboxer must participate in this video competition to get a chance to win 1 of 3 wildcards for the big stage in the Astra Kulturhaus.